The world’s leading 3D/visualization installations rely on seamlessly integrated projection technology, exquisitely precise image processing and the highest resolution, highest performing displays. Christie® delivers the leading-edge solutions to make this happen.
Christie 3D projection/visualization at its best
Christie's visual displays have exceptional image quality from 4K, SXGA+, WUXGA, HD, Quad HD resolution and DLP® technology. Images are crisp, clean and detailed for a truly realistic experience.
Christie 3D/visualisation projectors feature:
- High-quality optics
- 10-bit image processing
- High-bandwidth signal processing
- 330 MHz visual displays
- Christie Twist™ warp/blend/scale functionality
- Picture-in-Picture and seamless switching between sources
- Ethernet connectivity displays for remote monitoring and control through an IP address
First and only DLP 4K at 120Hz performance
For unprecedented sophistication in visualization, the optimal solutions are Christie Mirage 4K25 and Mirage 4K35:
- A quantum leap in video processing – 10x faster than full HD bandwidth
- Outstanding image quality, color and uniformity for large, stunning displays
- Brightest 3D immersive user experience on the market
- Expansion of the 4K platform with an all-digital immersive solution
- Proven long-life with no degradation in image quality
Unparalleled, high-performance display technology
Introducing our ultra high-definition LCD panel - high performance visualization that goes where you need it. The Christie QuadHD84 is an 84-inch panel that is an affordable, easy-to-use, professional visualization display solution with 3840 x 2160 Quad HD resolution driven by four frame-locked HDMI or DVI sources at 60Hz.
Everything you need…and then some
To make sure you have the flexibility and functionality you need for your unique application, Christie also offers a full suite of accessories, including:
- Image processors with increased frame rate capabilities for new levels of visualisation functionality in large megapixel displays
- A broad range of optimally-designed, high-contrast lenses
- Optional input modules
- Mounting systems and customized structures
- Networking capability
- Standard and long range emitters
- Active 3D eyewear
- Passive stereoscopic modulators
- Passive 3D eyewear
Learn about more Christie visualisation solutions.