Leveraging the strengths of both rear projection and Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology, Christie MicroTiles® offer substantially brighter images and a much wider colour palette than conventional LCD and plasma displays. With no practical limit to the number of tiles in a display, Christie MicroTiles produce a virtually seamless canvas with an unlimited number of super-fine pixels.
See your ideas come to life, wherever, whenever, and however you want.
Christie MicroTiles solutions family
Launched in 2009, the digital signage marketplace quickly embraced our new MicroTile products and services because they address the customers' end-to-end display needs.
Here are some of the most popular Christie MicroTile features:
- Easy-to-use Christie MicroTiles Designer™ software.
- Programmed AutoDesk® Revit® files for architects, designers and builders.
- High-bandwidth Digital Copy Protection (HDCP) that lets you plug and play a Blu-Ray player or HDCP device directly into a MicroTile display and display the HDCP content without complications, setup issues or additional costs.
- Multitouch interactivity for large-format displays. Our rugged MicroTiles' screens remain cool to the touch which makes them perfect for interactive and touch-screen applications. Our MicroTiles work with any of the leading media players and interactive technologies.
- Easy-to-use, feature-rich content management.
Multitouch interactivity in an easy kit!
Using a breakthrough technology, the Christie Interactivity Kit is a flexible, modular, high-performance solution for adding multitouch interactivity to your Christie MicroTiles array or to any large-format video wall.
This easy-to-use kit simply attaches to the perimeter of any large arrayed display (up to 12 by 6 Christie MicroTiles) and lets multiple users interact simultaneously with a rectangular video wall, with the resolution and speed needed to support finger-based gestures.
Christie JumpStart content management software
Christie JumpStart is an affordable, easy-to-use, robust content management solution. Packaged with a media server, Christie JumpStart lets you display multiple, high-bandwidth video files, graphics, Microsoft Windows applications, Blu-ray™ and DVD movies, colour swatches and text on a five to ten megapixel digital canvas.
The ideal content management solution for Christie MicroTiles displays requiring up to four video inputs, Christie JumpStart is designed to automatically recognise each tile and optimises the resolution of display canvas regardless of its shape. The user interface smartly plots an exact representation of the Christie MicroTiles canvas, showing the location of each tile so you can intuitively place content onto your display.
Able to word with various shapes and independent, non-standard resolutions, Christie JumpStart lets you quickly and easily create a multimedia wall that is rich in content.