Rear-screen projection displays allow for greater control of ambient lighting, which reduces operator eye-strain without sacrificing picture brightness and contrast ratios. With our display structures the light from the projection engine is directed onto the screen. There’s no unwanted light seepage into the control room.
Designed specifically for 24/7 control room applications, rear projection:
- Provides clear, bright images in high-ambient light environments
- Includes brightness uniformity control and colour matching
- Resists image "burn-in," or image retention
- Has only 1 millimeter seams between screens, and built-in edge blending for seamless tiling
- Delivers the widest range of viewing angles from anywhere in the room
This proven technology comes in a wide range of sizes, resolutions and display capabilities. The built-in GPIO port gives you automated control between the projection engine and hardware devices.
Christie solutions are highly reliable, with long life and minimal maintenance.
For more information on screen-type variations, download our Understanding Optical Screen Technology Technical Guide.
The DLP advantage
Advanced DLP® technology generates ultra-high resolution images that are ideal for easy reading of maps, data, graphics and video while presenting true to life colours. In a Christie arrayed display, our ArrayLoc™ technology ensures exceptional colour matching and brightness uniformity control across the entire display wall.
Christie’s team can deliver a purpose-built solution that’s tailored to your video wall display requirements.