We believe learning is a life-long experience and that through continued learning you and your organisation can become increasingly successful.
For this reason Christie has restructured its European Technical Training program into smaller, more manageable, courses. Acknowledging that we share in your success, we are offering all our Partners access to the programs free of charge. (End user training can be arranged at cost, please contact Training-EMEA@ChristieDigital.com)
Current Training Schedule – Partners only
The table above shows an overview of the Christie EMEA training schedule for the coming year. Please note these course are for Partners only. Courses will run subject to sufficient candidates for each course and dates may change without notice. Please confirm your requirements by completing the booking form and sending it to training-EMEA@christiedigital.com
If you need training that is not listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your requirements.
Each course focuses on a different type of display technology architecture or market. All courses have been designed to increase familiarity with Christie products, their application and how best to work with Christie to achieve the best possible results.
Our training structure features up to three levels of training:
- Christie Foundation Training – Online training courses offered as pre-requisite to the Intermediate training sessions. These courses offer a comprehensive grounding to the instructor lead courses.
- Christie Intermediate Training – 2 day Technical Courses aimed at installation and maintenance staff, however sales and project managers will also benefit. Structured towards specific technologies, these courses are pre-requisities for attending Christie Advanced Training
- Christie Advanced Training – 2 day Service and Repair courses aimed at maintenance and repair technicians, and the entry to Christie Certified Partner Program. Structured for individual technologies, the relevant Intermediate training must be completed first.
In addition to developing Christie's training courses, our own technical services team tutors them. This ensures delegates have access to both expert knowledge of Christie products and tutors who are familiar with the common scenarios delegates face in their work. Intermediate courses also include introductions to the wider Christie Support teams, as well as overviews of processes and procedures to increase the knowledge of working with Christie.
Moreover, the small course sizes help delegates to establish direct contact with Christie Technical Services, which most find invaluable.
We firmly believe the courses on offer will increase the productivity of your personnel, reduce your labour costs and build confidence amongst your staff and your customers. In addition, we are in the process of having our courses Infocomm RU approved, which means candidates will earn Renewal Units towards their CTS certification. These courses are marked with "RU" in the table below.
Our Advanced Training courses are the entry point to our Certified Partner program and cover in-depth troubleshooting, maintenance and repair. Potential candidates must complete the relevant "Intermediate" course first. Once this is done, they can apply to sit the advanced course and from there the partner can apply for Certified Partner status. We offer this training at our offices in Wokingham, although we can undertake it on Partner's premises.
Christie EMEA Technician Training
- Our courses are held at Christie EMEA headquarters in Wokingham, UK and at our various office location located across Europe.
- Course times commence promptly from 9:00am and finish at 4:30pm, time is provided for breaks and catered lunch.
- All training delegates will receive a technical resource USB sticks and upon satisfactory completion of the course examination each passing training delegate will receive the appropriate course certificate.
Additional course dates and closed session training can be arranged for partners committing four or more delegates. Please contact training-EMEA@christiedigital.com. If you wish to apply for positions on the training program, please return the booking form and submit a purchase order to the value of £150 per delegate (€170 or $230). In the event delegates fail to attend a booked training program, your company will be invoiced to the full amount of the purchase order.
While Christie can recommend suitable accommodation for your staff, all expenditure in relation to the accommodation and travel of your staff is the responsibility of your company.