Applications used for monitoring can display a large amount of information in a format that's shared by many users simultaneously. Users need to be able to easily see and work with that information – it has to be clear, reliable and precise, often meeting specific design and size requirements.
Usually these walls of information – called video walls – are made up of multiple displays that are seamlessly tiled together.
Whether they're displaying people, processes, assets or infrastructure, seamless video walls offer an unmatched way to quickly and effectively share the large amounts of information needed for monitoring and control.
Christie video wall monitoring solutions
Rear-projection is the best solution for video wall displays because it:
- Provides extremely high contrast and ambient light rejection for clear, bright images,
- Offers a larger viewing area with only 1mm seams between screens/images, and
- Delivers the widest range of viewing angles from anywhere in the room.
Video wall requirements
All video wall monitoring applications require similar performance and operation properties:
- High performance – Christie's video wall display solutions are built with leading edge technologies, including DLP® technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie's Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie's dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer's specific needs – Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer's specific design requirements. Most of Christie's display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based display cubes, the option of 1-chip or 3-chip DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie's LED-illuminated display cubes are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie's video wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie's zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Quality, reliability, experience – The Christie Advantage
Christie is the only US-based company to manufacture and market complete, end-to-end display wall systems. Our experience with display wall design is your advantage – The Christie Advantage.
Many of today's leading global organizations rely on Christie's control room solutions because we consistently meet and exceed industry standards. Christie has been providing video wall solutions around the world for more than 30 years and is the only manufacturer of control room video wall products that also designs, builds and installs solutions specific to a customers' needs.