For more than 30 years, Christie has been manufacturing high-performance, video wall display systems. Our dual lamp-based display cubes are purpose built for 24/7 data-monitoring environments and offer a wide range of resolutions, brightness and display sizes.
Christie's dual lamp-based video wall displays
Christie offers these standard-sized, stackable, dual lamp-based rear-screen projection cubes:
We can also build a video wall to your design specifications in sizes from 1524 – 2540mm (60 – 100 inches) and built-to-order for the best size, resolution and brightness match.
Purpose-built for high performance
Christie's dual lamp-based display cubes produce clear, brilliant images that stay consistent across the display wall and across time. Here are the features that make our dual lamp-based display cubes high performing:
- An industry-standard 4:3 aspect ratio
- A nearly seamless fit, with only a 1 millimetre nominal space between screens
- Geometric precision that produces seamless imaging across multiple displays
- Specialty colour and brightness management features for the best matching across multiple displays
- Long-life, redundant lamps, including a hot-swappable, automatic lamp changer to minimise interruption if there's a lamp failure.
Purpose-built for reliability
All Christie video wall display solutions use proven technologies, such as DLP®, that can withstand constant, long-term use without degrading in performance. Our video wall display solutions have a mean time between failures (MTBF) on major modules of 50,000 hours – that's nearly six years of uninterrupted operation!
- MTBF of over 63,000 hours on rear-projection systems
- 1-chip DLP technology offers superior images and long-life stability
- Dust-free, sealed optics protect critical optical components from even the smallest particles
Low cost of ownership – by design
High performance and high reliability translate into low cost of ownership. With Christie's lamp-based, video wall display cubes you can expect:
- Extremely long-life lamps and a lamp redundancy feature that saves time and money;
- The best prorated lamp warranties – not only for the original lamps supplied, but also for replacement lamps; and
- A modular design that means if one component needs repair or replacement, it doesn't affect the rest of the video wall.